Skip to content
The Cambium is the formative layer of vascular plants which gives rise to new cells and secondary growth.
A Cambium historian, is therefore, one whose research frequently works at that creative frontier in order to question how, why and when information transforms into history.
Dr Angie Sutton-Vane
Things that are important to me:
- life-long learning
- applicable and accessible research
- using things to tell stories
- the materiality of the archive
- access and ethics to records
- family histories and photographs